The five things you have to consider when selling your home.
How can you sell your house right now? There are five things that will allow you to sell your house, and today, I’m sharing what they are:
1. Price. When you’re looking to sell your house, we have to take a look at where the market is, not where the market was, then come up with a price that makes sense for the market.
2. Location. Does somebody want to be in your location or not? Buyers will consider where the home is located and will value it differently.
3. Condition. We can sit down and chat with you about the pros and cons of doing some remodeling to your property to appeal to different buyers.
4. Accessibility. If it takes six days to set up an appointment to see the property, you won’t get as many showings; a house that can’t be shown can’t be sold.
5. Terms. Will you take an FHA or a VA offer? Will you be paying seller concessions? These things can affect the saleability of the house.
As a seller, you’re in complete control of price, condition, accessibility, and terms. We will sit down and talk to you about each of those individual items so that you can be best prepared to sell your house. If you have any other questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email. I’d love to connect with you!